Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baby Kiley

I got to spend my morning with the sweetest little head of baby fuzz.  Baby Kiley is seven weeks old now.  She's still a tiny little thing and I got some quality snuggle time with her, soaking up her sweet baby smell.  Thank you, Beverly, for letting me invade your house, not once but twice, to capture images of your newest little addition!

Don't you just want to rub her fuzzy hair?  It is to die for!
Her mommy loves pictures of baby toes, and I can't blame her.  They are definitely precious...all ten of them.
I make babies smile!
No, really, I do!
You have such a beautiful little family, Beverly.  I look forward to spending more time capturing memories of them for you!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP