Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Dana and I have been trying to get together for a while to do some maternity pictures, but the weather has kept us from doing so.  Her little man is ready to come any day now, though, so we knew if we didn't find a time soon, we'd miss our chance altogether.  So despite the chilly wind and cold temperatures, Dana and Joe met up with me for a quick session.  Luckily, when you have two people who so obviously love each other and are willing to show it, it doesn't take much time to get some beautiful pictures!

Dana, I know you love black and whites, so here's a few for you to take a peak at while you're waiting for me to get them back to you!
I had to keep this one in color.  The combination of Dana's hair, eyes and green shirt is just stunning!



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP