Saturday, December 19, 2009

Meet Me


Hello, and thank you for visiting my blog!  My name is Christina Ruhlig and since moving to the Tampa Bay area eight years ago, I have found my job expectations to be ever increaseing.  I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, a business owner, a cook, a chauffer, a housemaid, and most importantly, a Christ follower.  Photography is just an added bonus that I decided to pick up to capture memories of my children and fell in love with.  Now I can't put the camera down!

My passion is maternity and newborn photography.  There is just something so precious and magical about those months leading up to the birth of a child, and the sweet, intimate and unforgetable memories created with a uniquely beautiful newborn. 

For information on maternity or infant sessions in the Tampa, FL area, please contact me via email at CRuhlig[at]gmail.com or by telephone at 813.927.5891.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP