Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Last Lasting Memory

This week I was given the pleasure of capturing Melissa's maternity portraits.  With this being their final baby, she wanted to be able to remember every nudge and bump that comes with pregnancy.  Melissa, you are stunningly gorgeous, and I simply cannot wait to meet the new little man that will soon be coming into your life!






She's one sexy Mamma!  Can you believe this is her third?!


This is little Mr. S. himself.  Before you know it, he'll be snuggling in his mommys arms.


I love it when Daddy's get in on a shoot.  They add a whole new dimension of emotion.  Obviously Daddy finds Mommy to be irresistibly beautiful when she's pregnant...and I couldn't agree more!








I couldn't resist throwing this one in.  Big sister can't wait for her little brother to get here either!

Thank you again, Melissa and Bernie, for allowing me to capture this moment in your family's history!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP